Tuesday 15 December 2015

Almost there

Came home and as I sat to clear my thoughts (and bowels) I figured it is time for another blog entry.
It has been requested by a few people that I should write something again.

I couldn't turn down when a really awesome person asked me today, which also reminded me how kind people can be. The generosity of not taking, but rather letting the wealth be spread among others. I won't ever forget that. :)

I am sure a lot of people can agree that 2015 was a terrible year for them. I agree, it wasn't the greatest one.
For me, this year was me spectating from the shadows. I haven't particularly bloomed or shined this year, and those that saw small flickers that lit up their way, believe me... I can shine a lot more :)
Nothing spectacularly bad has happened to me though, but there were a lot of eye openers and lessons learned throughout 2015.

Lessons I learned from perceiving, listening and asking questions. Maybe I learned a few too late in the year, but I will definitely take it and grow as a person.

For those who see 2015 as a bad year, you don't need a new year number to start living again. You just need the inspirational people around you, some self motivation and learning that life isn't that bad. You're already blessed with love, even if you are blinded by the troubles around you.
Those that makes you feel good in life and good about yourself; keep them close.

There are a handful of people out there that I could really count on; a very few I could stake my life on.
To those few, Your friendship and love will not be misused and I will always cherish the times we are together.

I have not actually posted anything with substance on my blogs lately. I can blame life, and I have, for being very stale; I can blame 2015 for it as well, but ultimately, I blame Facebook.
:P
Actually, I only have myself to blame for not keeping my chin up and noticing the wonderful things around me.

If I could ask one thing on this blog, it is to just sit outside and look at people from a distance. You'll see some vivid things of the world around you. Take that minute or two and just observe. Maybe even act upon something you notice.

To see the world a little differently, try being kind unexpectedly in some way you are not used to. You'll always learn something.

And try to take something out of each day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment