Thursday 31 December 2015

2016: A new Horizon

It's that time of the year again. "The end of another year."

For those many people who had a really awful 2015, know that with the combined attitude of many others like you, like us, you will find 2016 to be filled with more camaraderie and fun, so long as people stick together and laugh more.

I've noticed a change of nature and instances in people's lives mid February this year. Everything just started getting... weird.
(I still blame Friday the 13th the day before Valentines)

So... as this year has already indulged so many "offensivities" here comes another, meant for those to lighten the hell up:
Hopefully people in the world will meet more face to face instead of looking into their mobile devices. Lift their heads up a little and notice the world around them. Those "zombies" needs to be welcomed back into the real world.
I might be a bit sentimental and old school, but when last have people enjoyed each other's company without the need for a mobile device close by? Leave the phone on silent; your life doesn't revolve around and in your device.
Invite someone over for a hot beverage, do something creative, get outside a little more... enjoy the company another human being can provide you.

I have not had a pleasant year either dealing with matters, sometimes/mostly out of my control, and I have been mostly incognito to avoid further stress...

Admittedly, I can take something with me from 2015! It changed me a little as well...

I've learned that while being "incognito" I've had more time to learn a few things, advance a little in life too with some skills. Might even have grown a little as a person during that time...

I've learned that "chatting" isn't a "fun" past-time but meaningful conversations (long ones and/or especially in person) one can keep with you always.

I might even have learned to let a few things go.

I've learned that real friends understand and doesn't mind the space, as there isn't a doubt you'll always be friends. They appreciate you and show it in their own way. Some solid friendships were made, some became slightly dwindled, but we always pick up from when we last left it, which makes you guys and gals awesome!



Seeing now how many other people felt the same way about 2015, I hope for all of us 2016 will be a better year.
Many things in 2015 was wrong, but I hope it made you strong.
May you take some lessons out of 2015, a year many people would like to be over. Experience always makes you grow!

Take 2016 by the horns, let us ride off as bull-riders into the sunset...
(just picture how epic that would be)

Everyday will be a day where you can challenge yourself into making 2016 a better place for you and others.


              To all my wonderful friends and family, I wish you a safe, fun and super 2016!
Couldn't find any bulls....

No comments:

Post a Comment