Monday 26 August 2013

Train Jockey

Oh.
My.
Word....

I thought I could get a 40 winks for twenty minutes until the train stops, but I couldn't pass up the chance to document the monologue of this one guy.

Can't believe its a proper jock who thinks he is smart. "How cute".

This blog starts where I was motivated by his conversation about his laptop.

"My laptop picks up virusses pretty quickly, hey! I think my harddrive is old that's why it picks up virusses. I told the people but they are thick-dumb..."

Yeah buddy, I think a course on the introduction to windows would blow your little mind.

After his laptop story he talked about gym and muscles. And the boer accent.... Too much, broer.

I can't even type to keep up!
Keep on hearing the word "bodybuilding" "muscles" and he taps offbeat on his knees when they talk, him doing most of the talking. Repeatedly saying the same thing, saying the same thing repeatedly.

Now he is holding a PSP... Making a joke with a guy, "look at my steering wheel. Huhuhuhuhu....."
Psp gets packed away now....
That didn't last long.

Okay... His more mature buddy is talking about someone who was sick. His reaction: blank face.
*concentrate on musclesssssss!!!!*

Oh my lord, he talks about gym again. "Jissou, ou! Those lifts, ek sĂȘ."
Nou he talks to a lady (I think it might be his aunt or someone. They definitely know each other) about his friend who is "very sexual" and that his friend is "sexually frustrated".
Friend says "just stay away from the blue pill".

The conversation is so random and has no point. I think he "needs" to point out certain stuff. Insecurities made about himself via other people...

And here they talk about gym again...
The lady adds in "oh... So you went gymning?"
He replies "yeah... They say break a leg and I almost did. Huhuhuhu. My legs were so sore"
She says "shame man..."
He smiles in approval, feel he got some motherly attention now.
His friend mentions a bodybuilder and their life a bit, they talk about that now.
Conversation changed to glass blowers and hobby jobs...

I know its not long before he mentions only one topic he knows and can talk about.

Let's wait.....

His friend and lady talks about the country, flutes, etc... "Other stuff".
Talk about the train ride, how the dam along the tracks filled up.
All the while Mr. Gym is quiet.

She asked if he is an only child, give him a little attention. He said yes.
His friend supported it by saying "that explains a lot".
I agree.

Now they talk about scary movie. An actor with a fat face...
I fear he is going to say he needs to gym...
And oh my sweet chocolately takkies! He did! X_x!

Aha! He is actually elaborating on the movie subject. Talking about some guys' musical movie "huhuhu. That was so funny, hey. Not some music I could work out on, but it was a funny movie".

If he was my roommate I'd kill him with a book.

Seriously, I need to stop this blog. This is just too much Jock for me.

Going to take a 10 minute nap and listen to some deafening "workout music" until the train stops...

No comments:

Post a Comment