Tuesday 27 August 2013

My birthday under complimentary complaints?

Thing I don't like about my birthday is that everyone wants to shake your hand. People you don't know, and they don't really know me all too well...
But they want cake. X_X
Give the hand shake just because the world believes so.
You don't need to.... :P

Or maybe they want a little Dragon luck....
-_ -; hmph

I don't like saying when I have that day of rememberance sunlight first shone on me, but I do appreciate those people who do remember that day.
Apparently my two best friends didn't know.... lol
(you vodka drinking bastards... you know I love you guys. haha)

However, there are people who remembered. :D
They are honestly appreciated and earning plus points in my little calculating head. Always wish that they get something good because they are caring people, good projective thoughts are better than cake, yeah?
"not really" some would say.... X_X

So this day I think more of other people than myself.
Honestly I really don't like that day, don't like big parties, I don't want everything to be about me....
Also that day is just bad memories for me as well, but once in a far along while it is okay-good.
Though there is a handful of people that is trying to give me good memories of that day.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :D
Saving their names using aliases, and thanking them in no particular order, I'd like to give a hearted thanks to you guys:

<3 :)
That emote might be a heart and smile or a guy with a party hat on. I like to believe its both :D

The workforce consisting of a few superheroes: Pongiman, O.G, Soon-to-Drive Star, The-One-who-bestowed-Pongi-his-name, Guy-in-Purchasing...
    Thanks for the wishes, it did came as a surprise and it is very much appreciated!
    It might sound lame, but I never felt welcomed in a social group at work... lol. But Happy to be ^_^
Love the card!

To my awesome little sister. First one to congratulate me on that day. Funny as hell and way more intelligent in a mature way than any other kid I know. You sis, are a superstar!

My parents.... thanks.

Especially my mom: made homemade pizza and got a strawberry chocolate swiss roll thing.... awesome sauce.
My dad: I guess I have to include you as well... phones for lotto numbers and says "by the way, happy birthday". X_X
:)

My bro. Put up a show, slow mo, over d' phone, "wil altyd kou", "lag in my mou..."
I know he doesn't appreciate some rap, but here:

He's...
got a cat by the name of cat,
don't ya just feel like looking at that
raised eyebrow,
cats gotta meow
I take of my hat, before he attacks
don't let it phase ya,
here, three grand flavours,
chicken, kibble steak, fishy savour

I can definitely text rap further but I'll spare your eyes....
(maybe in another blog)

Even a thanks to people whom I rarely see.
An old school friend. Thanks "tjomma"!
And a long-time-no-read dame, thanks. Take care of the forest-island...

And to those on my bbm list. Thanks for the virtual cake, I suppose... :P
It was delicious for my eyes.

Although it is after that "specific" day, thank you all nonetheless :D

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment