Sunday 4 August 2013

I Zombie

I haven't really blogged for a long while now. I could tell you I'm feeling tired, or just blank... But I didn't fully believe any of those two excuses. Maybe just plain uninspired for the moment...

One morning when I boarded the train I took a seat further down the line where I'd usually sit.

Awaiting by my seat was an empty cup of coffee. It just sat there and greeted me without enthusiasm.
I greeted it back by picking it up and placing it under my seat.
It got me to the idea that I believe my ability to blog is directly affected to how broke I really am...

...and I sit and wonder what to blog about each day. Even then as I was typing on the train, nothing really came to mind. I have no plans, feeling tired after the month-end run at work and I hear people making plans for October and November already.

Just a thought: if anyone in the Cape Town region wants to buy new a BMW for R4000 deposit and R150 a month, kindly let me know... (•͡_ •͡
(Because I would be interested too...)

As you can see... My mind isn't really with me. Perhaps still asleep in the mornings when I type these odd blogs or maybe I left it at work in the Calibration Room.

Uhm.... So this blog is just to remind myself and yourself and everybodyself that I'm still alive, somewhat.

High five...

No comments:

Post a Comment