Sunday 4 August 2013

Looking forward to a cluttered desk

If a cluttered desk is because of a cluttered mind, then what implies an empty desk?

But at the moment, my desk is empty. Not because of the emptiness of my mind (and believe you me, I can be very opinionated... albeit quiet) but rather because I don't have anything at the moment to place on my desk.

Where is my cookies, or the arts and crafts, or my chosen pen to write? Probably in the shops; not bought by me... Hence the empty desk...

So what is happening now? Blogging just to fill this space because I have to? Maybe...

I might receive some good news soon though, which I would be happy to share. In the meantime however, there is a wait...

Should that certain event comes to past positively, then its another long wait until I would be able to fill my "desk" again with "stuff"... Goodies to create other goodies and the clarity to feel great and create creative creations on the blog again :)

Notice!
I realized I can look good in pink....
(•͡_ •͡;

Otherwise, should good news not arrive, it still causes a happy tear to form in one of my eyes (not telling you which one) for I found out a lot of people believes in me. (•͡.̮ ,•͡ )

That makes me happy inside. Something my well linked cerebellum to heart does not know well.
The way I see people smile of a uncalled for good deed... I know why they smile :)

...and that's why I continue to make others smile because I knew it would be a good feeling.

^( '-' )^

No comments:

Post a Comment