Wednesday 29 May 2013

The one night....

Like each night... I slept.
One time I woke up, but not entirely.

I took a walk outide and was bored. Saw a bank that said 24-hour banking.
I thought "I just don't have that much time".
So I went to the hardware store to buy some second hand paint to fill up my time. It was in the shape of a house, but not the shape I was looking for.
I remembered I needed some batteries too, so I bought that instead.
The batteries weren't included, so I had to buy them again.

Got back home and tried to open the house with my car keys. It started up the house.
Took a drive all across town sitting in my lounge. Ended up on the freeway and yelled at people "Get off from my drive way!"

I decided to move.Sped past a graveyard and figured, if I'm going to crash, I might as well do it here.
The graveyard was a tad loud and noisy. Probably because of all the coffin.

I ended up parking in a tree. A banana tree in fact.
I was so tired and drifted off, I realized I started to snore so I left. Didn't want to wake up the rest of the bunch.
Some gorillas came there as well. They couldn't sleep either. I always wondered why their nostrils were so big... probably because they have big fingers.
We had tea with three sugars.
In a cup.

Left my house in the tree. Thought it would be nice to have a banana tree house on safari.

Across from the road I saw a speed reading contest. I entered but ended up in the hospital as I hit a bookmark and flew across the room.

No one visited except my shadow. Kept on telling me jokes I don't remember.
Feels a lot like amnesia and deja vu. I don't remember if I have forgotten this before.
But as far as I know, deja vu is an event that was so funny, The Big Guy above wanted to rewind it and play it again for his friends.

I decided it was enough and went home by using my house keys on a mercedez outside.
Went to my pc and logged in my penumbra-like fictional adventurous.

As I'm typing this I realize there is a dumbass between I and Y on the keyboard.
Wouldn't you agree that after (M)onday and (T)uesday even the week says WTF?



Just my little tribute:
When there is nothing left there is always Wright.;)

2 comments:

  1. Trust you to love Steven Wright Ant!! This is very funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would be the deadpan master of one-liners, that's for sure Though I would rather not have a conversation with him. My brain might melt...

      Delete