Friday 3 May 2013

Ankle High Pants

Baggy pants + underwear-flash trends...
yeah..........
(•͡_ •͡ ;;

Surely, clothing is made to keep you warm and your tidbits secret, but also it can be fashionable!
But darn it, I don't want to see your claddy ass keeping-it-together plumbers crack peeking out from the underwear line and making its mark "Killroy was here"
Especially the guys, learn some decency and class and pull up your pants.

Does it not feel uncomfortable? Drudging and dragging this pants when it always feels like its clinging by with that little muscle screaming "I'm macho! I can do this all day long!"

I sincerely doubt it.

But! My mind judges too quick...
They might have TB (tiny bladder) and hence this pants and ready to drop at any giving moment of thought (relaxing that little macho muscle).
Yes! I understand now, the youth have TB. :)

And walking... With that... Dreadfully loose hanging pants like its an unnoticed snot going for a bungee jump.

Human walking has previously been described as a series of controlled falling.
The way they walk is definitely not walking. That is not a series of controlled falls.
That's a standing slither!

I do have pants that can be worn baggy. In fact I have one on right now, but logic tells me that I need the correct waist measure (32;) and a belt.
I have two hands that is way too preoccupied to be lifting or adjust my pants every 5-20 seconds.

*sigh...

For those of you that do indeed wear baggy pants to your ankles and show the world your fancy spider-man boxer shorts, please feel free to rid the minds like mine of confusion who doesn't understand the comfort on that "fashion statement".

You'd do me a favor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment