Wednesday 26 February 2014

Trust in me...


They often say that the grass is greener on the other side. Well... I think it is because it is fertilized with a lot of bullshit.



Often people can be like that Snake. He never let Mogli fall, but he just kept him long enough so that he can eat the little morsel. Thankfully for Mogli he had a good friend to keep him astray from getting hurt.


People just simply don't know the meaning of honor, trust or promises. While I do not expect people to be perfect and virtuous at all times, it would be nice if people try and adhere to their own words. That little thing someone says might have a huge impact on someone else's life, especially if you tell them you like them a lot and promise them fun times out and get their hopes up and telling them to relax, you won't go anywhere. Telling a friend that you promise that you will get them sorted, but then only by your own terms and selfish ideals. Those times where you really inspire someone and keeping them along just so that you yourself have a cushion to fall unto when ever you need to feel good.
Guess what.... that friend you are misusing won't be there long enough when you keep on shattering their trust life line.

Broken trust is like melted chocolate. No matter how you freeze it, you cannot return it to its original shape.

People need to show how serious they are when they bestow their actions of promises.


Here is what the dictionary says:
Promise: a declaration or assurance that one will do something or that a particular thing will happen.

Herd you were talking shit...


 Apparently people just don't know the meaning of it, as simple as the explanation is above.
You don't even have to say the word for instance "well, dear, I promise I will rob that bank for you"
But the indication that you say you will do something for someone means you should do it.
Doesn't help saying something to make someone feel good just so that you feel good too.
WTF is that then!?
Confused: lacking order and so difficult to understand

Hope: a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen. a feeling of trust.
  http://antmagnum.blogspot.com/2013/09/hope.html


For each person that inspires trust and hope to someone, just be very very careful. Each time trust and hope breaks in someone a little piece of them dies as well.
Try and be that good person to really give hope to someone without using words, but via actions.

That is what I try to live by and while I'm not perfect, I also make mistakes (and a strong guilty conscious doesn't help me either), I do not consciously use people for my own intentions, besides trying my best to live a happy life while they can be happy too.
My life involves the people around me, so hurting them would be hurting me.

Maybe I try too much in life or maybe I should just take a big step back... so far... that I might even go back in time... and just ignore the pains of people around me and focus selfishly on myself and become a Scrooge.
Though... I believe that to be improbable. It is not written in my core code, however, people and their issues have made me a bit more tougher (with shields), which is good for my perseverance, but is also bad that it lowers my trust in people. Changes comes with good and bad, but the point where the two meet never changes.
...The center point of two opposites where you really find yourself.

Somewhere, someone should try and be that kind person that tries...

...to helps another up.

No comments:

Post a Comment