Thursday 6 February 2014

Food

Nom nom nom

You think you win when you can munch that unhealthy looking monster dish by biting it to pieces?
What most probably haven't thought about actively is that they fight back.... viciously.

Food has a way of coming back, often not in their original form (but on a rare occasion they do) and certainly reveals itself as a lumpy piece of ....
It is there to mock you and spit its aroma in the air.

Last night I ate only a Huge piece of Polony for supper. I shouldn't have. I know it. It was like a giant meat apple! nom nom..... nom.....
Left me quite paralyzed in forming new vigor to fight off fatigue.
Today at work...? Rather not say how I feel.

Last week I had a bad run in with fruit as well. One would think it can only be healthy and detoxing, Oh my Gourd I was wrong.
My stomach went "Nah-uh! That's my JAAAAM!!" and decided to dance with fruit in my stomach.... for days...
Now I have resorted to drinking pills to create a beter stomach acid level. I yelled back at my stomach "Nah-uh! That's my PLAAAAN!!"

By the way, to all the fruitarians out there.... What is a fruit? Isn't it a plant embrio? Seriously, you're only eating plant babies! :(
What if someday the trees disagrees and unroot themselves to root out "evil" baby snatching humans?
It would be like the great Ent battle at Isengard... Complete with vegetable eating hobbits on their shoulders.
That lovely looking lemon tree in your garden is knocking on your window and then when you open the curtain you are pelted in the face right through the glass and then you have a fight with an lemon scENTed.
Imagine that...

Some people cry about eating certain food, whimpering as they put it firmly in their Parkinson-like moving teeth... some people don't want to eat food... then they die ;(
Some people doesn't care what they eat and eat a lot, still remain in good shape, bless your soul! (and what is your secret!??)

Eat a balanced meal and take less sugar. Just treat yourself by learning what food has in them and nurture your body with correct foods and DO NOT make half your diet of pills. We do not want to create that show called (P)ill Talk. The P in Pill Talk stands for Personally...


So as usual, my blogs normally seem so senseless, but just wanted to convey that when you take care of your food then they will take care of you. Like most things in life. :)

Eat well, share food, make friends, live happy.
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment