Sunday 6 October 2013

Past Week Blof

This past week was very interesting.
Learned things; lived things; noticed things; connected things.... Though my journey is still very far from done. If it will ever reach that point of completion....

So apparently my BP was abnormal... Both the doctor and I was like "(W)ednesday (T)hursday (F)riday, man!? That's weird, yo"
*strike a pose!*

Having to walk almost an hour daily and doing my kung-fu sitting crossed legged on the floor AND eating right (not simutaneously doing kung-fu) makes it really weird for my blood pressure to simply disagree with me on being logical.
(•͡_ •͡;

But maybe the heart isn't meant for logic at all. Maybe family (and the extended "chosen family") isn't meant for logic either. Who said life have to BE logical?

So what have I said so far with the above? Nothing really... :P
It might sound like a good ramble jamble, but nothing I say is for naught. There is strong and lightly put meanings behind it all that I post. ;)

This isn't a normal entry (but who said my previous ones were normal anyhoo?). I call this a "blof" simply because I don't feel like pronouncing the "G" sound.
Why?
'coz ya can't never end the "fffffffffff" sound so long as ya have breath, yo! ;)
Silly... I know (•͡.̮ •͡ )

But through my few days of headache and feeling the blood pumping with a swollen feeling, I do know that I'm still awesome-sauce. ;D

Through all my morbidisms and sometimes overly-done horriflific past experiences, I HAVE NOT changed who I am inside :D
In fact, I've grown wiser.

Don't let pessimism get the better of your life, if it does come by and say "hello", simply greet and take little ol' pessimism and use that mother-, and make it your little bat-itch.

It can always bring out a little clever wit and a sure thumbs up with laughter at it's expense.

The "internal tai-chi" that anyone can do, you just need to be patient with yourself and dontcha be tellin' yourself ya can't!

Because you can!
(•͡.̮ •͡ )

Once you grow and are on comfortable ground, don't find a glove that fits well over your hand but believe in a "glove" that fits well in between your fingers :)

Plants grow slow and plants grow well, only if cared for by a well looked after green thumb.

If the last two paragraphs might not make sense to you reader, here is a "conversion" into normal (but still metaphoric) language:
Take good care of your plant and it will bear beautiful blossoms. ;)

Still confused?
Hehe ;P

Not my problem.....
*shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment