Friday 27 September 2013

A long, long time ago.. eating a banana far, far away...

I managed to get a few songs that seems to get stuck into people's heads. I relished at the nostalgic songs during my tea time at work and decided to have my banana during my break.
As I peeled it, John Williams' Imperial March song started playing!



Listening to the music and peeling the banana, I felt so powerful... The force was strong with me!


<---- I wish the banana looked like this!
(I would have needed clean underwear if it was O_O)

 
My co-worker came from the kitchen, tea in hand and look at me suspiciously.









It was a fun experience I had with the banana, epic music and all.

Well.... what else can I say... I'z needz to keepz myzelf occupied in ziz madhouze atz workz....

But this isn't enough to keep some insanity in check to know you're still sane.

My rubbish bin next to my desk says "In Box". Sometimes I spin around in the chair when my boss isn't looking... or doing the robot with a co-worker when we are passing files or paperwork between each other near the desks.
Placing "out of order" post-its on doors...
You know.... stuff like that to keep your sanity in check.

But my favourite was when we made an absolute team effort to foominly fudge up a shipment we have received by loading the stock on the system by lowering the average cost of the group of items... I won't go into details.

But my boss phoned me, made a joke to get him a stick ready so that he can start beating people (probably especially me) so I said "okay....".
I walked around the workplace and found a crowbar. Placed it on his desk in front of his pc.
He came back and took the crowbar away and hanged it up as if he was the one who "forgot" it there.... aggggg....... A fun jest blown out of the way because his mind is too preoccupied to remember what he said on the phone :(

Unimpressed, boss. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment