Thursday 19 September 2013

The Tin Man wishes

*doof*
Chapter closes
</3

But I will still write post epilogues forever...

I'll go about a different more descriptive way of letting out my most inner wishes.
If I was to have three wishes by a genie who does not trick one's wishes, I would wish for money first.
Like most people would. Probably categorize me as a sheep by wishing that but it really depends on what I would use the money for....

I not not seek infinite riches, nor do I want to be a fat pet with lots of money. I would really like to build something on which I can help people.
Of course firstly I would want to get on my feet by paying off debt and others I know who really struggles and tries their best in this world.
The crude way of helping people, but in the end I would rather teach a man to fish rather than giving him a fish to eat for the day.
Once I am on my feet and satisfied that those closest to me is safe and can also finally see the beautiful horizon.
I would not prefer to live life extravagently, but just happily.
Though.... that happiness is still not yet to come. I have more work to do...

Once I have helped those people who needs immediate changes, I will make my second wish.
The power to heal people. Whether it is psyhically, mentally or spiritually to those who really deserves it.
I do not make that conscious decision to who needs it and doesn't need it.
If it is possible within my heart and the world agrees, then it is possible.
...I just hope that through this.. whatever powers that be would be so kind as to let me heal too....

The last wish... I do not wish to make. It is a very simple concept and something NOT to be wished for.
...It should be willingly shared....
...Love....
I hope one day it will find me in the truest form too.

I think I am living in Oz though... for now.
Can you see me below?





sigh....

So may I have one <3 please?

 I've used mine up and need to throw in more coins to play further....







As a guy... I don't mind saying that I am not afraid to love only one person and to show love in many forms to that one...
But I manage to be second best always by stepping aside to let the other be happy, putting them first. That little period of sadness I have doesn't even compare to a life of happiness two other people could have.
I truly mean that.
So what really happens to the Underdog in the end?


The marshmallow bear that I am. Strong enough to really raise a person, but so soft too... and gooey inside. Guess that is why people find me sweet :)
I'm safe for diabetics too. :P
Yet uneaten... just on a stand to roar silently.



<<---- Look at me how tall I stand :)

Albeit a bit chocolate covered for now... for some reason... :/






Love: The one greatest strength of mine... also my greatest weakness....
Unless you chase me with bees. I have a phobia for them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment